The Administration and Engineering division provides the administrative and engineering services to maintain, operate, repair, and where necessary, improve city/district public facilities. This group maintains the City/District mapping system, monitors the use of the public rights of way in the city/district and ensures that developments conform to city/district codes. Check out the GIS mapping page, which provides users an easy way to look-up information, such as:
- Where is Erkenbrack Park?
- What does my house look like from the air?
- Where is Bayporte Development?
- What Election Precinct am I in?
The Engineering Division is responsible for:
- Maintaining the 2,055 streetlights and 24 traffic signals
- Managing the traffic and transportation planning for the city
- Administering a majority of the City/District's Construction Capital Improvement Programs