Encroachment Permit
print friendly textonly Share page
feature head more features
Encroachment Permit
Any construction activity within public rights-of-way requires an encroachment permit from the Public Works Department. These permit applications can be obtained from the department at 610 Foster City Boulevard, weekdays between 8 AM and 5 PM.
The City requires an encroachment permit application fee and a minimum inspection deposit of $500.00. A portion of the inspection deposit may be refunded depending on the extent of inspections required. A restoration bond may also be required with the bond value determined by the size and nature of the project.
Feel free to download and print the forms in the featured section on the left. You may fill them out from your home or business.
If you have any questions regarding the encroachment permit process or the requirements for your project please contact the Foster City Public Works Engineering Division.

Buy zithromax azithromycin 500mg

Want to buy Zithromax online but don't know where, zithromax buy online azithromycin no prescription needed a macrolide antibiotic and it is usually prescribed online cheap.

city government | our community | departments & divisions | city services
doing business | projects & initiatives | contact us | faq | website policy

City Hall - 610 Foster City Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 286-3200