What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street
print friendly textonly Share page
What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street

What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?

Answer: Call the Foster City Police Department's business number (650) 286-3300 and report the issue.You can also e-mail your complaint directly at police@fostercity.org. Please explain the situation and any information about the times of day when this is occurring, or about specific vehicles which are causing the problem.Your complaint will be recorded and efforts will be made to monitor the traffic in your area. Other means, such as a radar equipped trailer with a speed display may be parked in the area for the purpose of reminding drivers to watch their speed.

To request a radar trailer contact the Police Department.

“Excellent Service—Every Call—Every Contact—Every Day!”

Zithromax online prices site


city government | our community | departments & divisions | city services
doing business | projects & initiatives | contact us | faq | website policy

City Hall - 610 Foster City Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 286-3200