How to obtain a traffic collision report
print friendly textonly Share page
feature head more features
How to obtain a traffic collision report
I have been involved in a collision, and want a copy of the Accident Report. How do I get one?
If you have an interest in the collision, either as a vehicle owner, property owner, driver, or are acting as their insurance agent, you may obtain a copy of the report at the Police Department. You must allow at least five working days after the date of the accident before the report will be ready for release. A copy of the report is available at the Department for around $5.00, though you may look at the report for free.  You may also obtain a copy online via  You will be required to show personal identification to prove you are entitled to the report. Please give our records bureau a call or send us an e-mail to find out if your report is ready for release.

“Excellent Service—Every Call—Every Contact—Every Day!”

find best offer and buy Viagra online at trusted pharmacy
If you want to buy cialis pills cheaper, but it is very expensive at local drugstores, you can order delivery of cheap generic Cialis pills on any of trusted online pharmacies
Generic isotretinoin except for their makers and packaging, and you can buy Accutane online without a prescription, but with other brand name.
Different treatment approaches and if appropriate may offer you to buy Viagra New Zealand to try solve your ED problems.

city government | our community | departments & divisions | city services
doing business | projects & initiatives | contact us | faq | website policy

City Hall - 610 Foster City Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 286-3200