Airsoft and BB Guns
print friendly textonly Share page
Airsoft and BB Guns

The following information will hopefully help you in reporting quality of life issues.

General Noise and Loud Party Complaints: The City Council has enacted a noise ordinance that states "It is the policy of the City that the public peace, health, safety, tranquility and general welfare of residential districts and the community as a whole requires protection from unnecessary, excessive, unreasonable and annoying noises..." More Information

Excessive Barking Dogs: Before reporting a dog that barks loudly and frequently, first try to contact the dog's owner. If the problem is not resolved contact the Police Department at 650-286-3300. The Police Department will try to mediate the issue. If mediation does not work, you can request a Barking Dog Petition form. More Information

Solicitors:  Any person desiring to solicit (including handing out flyers) within the City of Foster City must first obtain a "Solicitor's Permit" from the Police Department 650-286-3300 and a Business License from the Finance Department at City Hall 650-286-3258. More Information

Reporting use of Airsoft and BB Guns. More Information

Curfews: Foster City has a curfew for minors. Curfew is 10:00 pm to Sunrise. Police will most likely contact minors who are out late for a welfare check.  More Information

City Hall - 610 Foster City Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 286-3200