We have four easy ways for you to register!
Use our online registration system to sign up for classes 24/7. Register Online Now!
New users will need to request an account.Once your account is approved, you can register whenever is convenient for you!Your receipt will be emailed to you shortly after you have completed the registration.
Mail your completed registration form with a check or credit card information to:
Foster City Parks & Recreation
650 Shell Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
You will receive a receipt in the mail once your registration has been processed.
Visit the Foster City Recreation Center and register in person. Registration forms are available at the front desk. You can pay with credit card, check, or cash.
Fax your completed registration form with credit card information to: 650-345-1408. You will receive a receipt in the mail once your registration has been processed.
Download the Registration Form
Browse Our Classes
Registration Instructions & Information
- Fill out form completely, including activity number (please print), and ages for children. If indicated class is filled, and no alternative is listed, your name will be put on the waiting list, and your check returned.
- Write a separate check or money order for each person, for each class.
- Make checks payable to the City of Foster City (include activity number on check). Do not mail cash. Registration will not be processed without correctly paid fees.
- Class fees cannot be prorated; there will be NO make up sessions for participants who miss class.
- Classes not reaching minimum numbers will be canceled and fees refunded.
- There is a non-refundable $5 administrative fee for all classes, which is already included in the advertised cost.
- Class registrations will not be taken over the phone.
Non-residents are welcome to register for Foster City recreation classes. A $10 non-resident fee will apply to each class.
- Requests for refunds received after the start of class and prior to the third class meeting will be prorated based on the number of classes conducted, not attended. Requests for refunds received after the start of the third class meeting will be denied unless they fall under our Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
- There will be a $5 administrative fee deducted from all refunds that do not fall within our Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
- Refunds take 3-6 weeks to receive in the mail. Refunds are processed by check only, no credits will be given.