Fire Prevention Residential
Fire Safety for Residents:
- Install and maintain fire sprinklers
- Install and maintain smoke detectors
- Install and maintain fire extinguishers
- Have an emergency plan for your home a business and practice it regularly
- Keep an eye on smoking materials
- Keep matches & lighters away from children
- Post emergency phone numbers
- Practice safety with electricity
- Be careful when cooking
- Store chemicals properly
- All fireworks are prohibited in Foster City.
- A permit must be obtained from the Fire Marshal's Office for all outside burning.