Fire Station Tours are scheduled through our Fire Administration and are provided free of charge to residents as part of our public education program.
All requests must be in writing. Please print and complete the "Request for Public Education Program" Form and. This completed form may be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (650-341-7305). Every effort will be made to meet your requested tour date(s).
- Please submit your Tour Request 30 to 45 days prior to your preferred tour date(s).
- Preference for scheduling tours will be given to Foster City residents.
- Organized Community Groups within Foster City will also be given preference.
- Tours will be scheduled between the hours of 9:30am-11:30pm and 2:00pm -3:00 pm.
- Tours are usually 30 – 45 minutes depending upon the age of the children, interests, weather or group size.
- Time has been scheduled for your visit; however, the firefighters may be called to respond to an emergency.
- There are no facilities available for you to serve food.
- Tours are for educational purposes only. We are unable to accommodate any requests for birthday parties or other non-educational events.
- Children shall be a minimum of 5 years old due to safety concerns.