For more information about this project contact Leslie Carmichael, Consultant Planner at (650) 286-3236 or email@example.com
The Waverly is a mixed-use development for the approximately 6.3 acre site now occupied by 1159 - 1166 Triton Drive. The proposed development would be the third phase of the Pilgrim Triton Master Plan previously approved for the approximately 20.75 acre area that includes development of the following primary components: 296,000 square feet of commercial/industrial office use; 730 residential units, including up to 64 live-work units; and one-acre park/open space area.
The applications submitted for The Waverly development include:
- Environmental Assessment – to determine if the proposed development was adequately analyzed in the Pilgrim Triton Master Plan Environmental Impact Report – (EA-12-001; State Clearinghouse #2007012023)
- Tentative Map to divide the approximately 6.3 acre site into 3 parcels, including (RS-13-001):
- Parcel A for 220 multi-family residential units for condominium purposes and 5,000 sq. ft. retail on 3.5 acres
- Parcel B for 20 townhouse style multi-family residential units for condominium purposes on 1.6 acres
- Parcel C for up to 53,000 sq. ft. office/commercial on 1.2 acres
- Use Permit for a mixed use building of 220 multi-family units and 5,000 sq. ft. of retail on 3.8 acres and 20 townhouse style units on 1.5 acres (UP-13-003)
- Development Agreement to establish a term for the project approvals, shuttle contributions and affordable housing obligations (DA-13-002)
The Waverly has demolished the previous commercial/industrial buildings on the site and began site work in early 2015. Construction is expected to be completed in mid-2016. Check back in early 2016 for information on how to apply for the 48 below market rate units that will be included in the development.
On January 16, 2014, the Planning Commission approved the Use Permit for Phase 1 of The Waverly, including 240 multi-familyresidential units and 5,000 sq. ft. of ground floor retail on the approximately5.3 acre site.
The Planning Commission held a Regular Meeting on Thursday, January 16, 2014 to consider The Waverly, (The third phase of the Pilgrim-Triton Master Plan) including, (1) an initial study (EA-13-002); (2) specific development plan/use permit (UP-13-003); and (3) a tentative map to divide the 6.3 acre site into three parcels (RS-13-001).
Please follow this link to view the Agenda and Staff Report for this meeting.
The Planning Commission held a Study Session on October 15, 2013 to review and discuss the architecture associated with the specific development plan use permit for The Waverly, a mixed-use development for the approximately 6.3 acre site now occupied by 1159 - 1166 Triton Drive; (assessor's parcel no.094-010-570). The project consists of 240 multi-family residential units and 5,000 sq. ft. retail on 6.3 acres. (UP-13-003)
Agenda and Staff Reports for October 15, 2013 Study Session
Study Session Plans
The Planning Commission held a Study Session on August 20, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. to consider the following: Review And Discuss The Architecture Associated With The Specific Development Plan Use Permit For The Waverly, A Mixed-Use Development For The Approximately 6.3 Acre Site Now Occupied By 1159 - 1166 Triton Drive; Assessor's Parcel No. 094-010-570). The Project Consists Of 240 Multi-Family Residential Units And 5,000 Sq. Ft. Retail On 6.3 Acres. (UP-13-003)
Agenda and Staff Report for the August 20, 2013 Study Session
Study Session Plans
The Planning Commission held a Study Session on July 18, 2013 to review and discuss the Specific Development Plan/Use Permit application for The Waverly, a mixed-use development for the approximately 6.3 acre site now occupied by 1159 - 1166 Triton Drive; Assessor's Parcel No. 094-010-570).
The purpose of the Study Session was to allow the Planning Commission to discuss the project proposal including proposed uses, site design, architecture and landscape architecture and hear comments from the public focused on the project application.
The proposed development includes 220 multi-family units and 5,000 sq. ft. retail in one building on 3.5 acres and 20 townhouse units on 1.6 acres.
Agenda and Staff Report for the July 18, 2013 Study Session